Attaching a File in Hotmail
How to send separate files as an attachment:
1. Start a new message by clicking on the Compose tab or reply to an existing message.
2. Click Add/Edit Attachments.
3. Click Browse and then choose the file you want to attach. It is then filled into the Find File: box.
4. Click Attach. The file is then uploaded onto Microsoft's server and the file name shows up in the Attachments window on the right.
5. Click OK. You are then returned to the Compose window where you can complete the message and send it.