Attaching a File in Calypso
How to send separate files as an attachment:
1. Start a new message or reply to an existing message.
2. Choose one of these three ways to bring up the Add Attachment window:
a. Click on the paperclip icon.
b. Choose Attachment > Add from the Options menu.
c. Press Ctrl-N.
3. From the Add Attachment window, select the file you want to attach by either typing in the file name or by clicking Browse and navigating to it.
4. Click OK to close the Add Attachment window.
5. Finish your message and send it.